April 15, 2023
331 Water Street
Yorktown, VA 23690
Yorktown Market Days - Sister Cities French Market
Saturday, April 15, 2023
Celebrate the spirit of the Saturday market in Port-Vendres, Yorktown's sister city since 1990, during this annual Sister Cities French Market.
Enjoy French music, wine, and featured traditional market products such as fresh-baked bread and pastries, chocolates, macarons, crepes, and authentic beignets (just to name a few!).
Also shop for seasonal produce, fresh baked goods, meats, fresh-cut flowers, handmade soaps and candles, honey, gourmet dog treats, and a beautiful display of work from local artists and artisans.
On the Docket
- The Fifes and Drums of York Town will open the market at 10:30 a.m.
- French basket raffle
- Silent auction including:
- A three-night stay in Asheville, NC.
- A round of golf for four at the Kingsmill Resort in Williamsburg
- A round of golf for four at Kiskiack Golf Course
- An Igloo cooler stocked with Anheuser Busch products, and a Bud Light lawn chair.
- Basket of French wines
- Fresh seafood and produce
- Wine class/tasting for 20 donated by Total Wine
- Wine Garden
2023 Market Days Season Flyer
We’ll Meet You… at the Market! www.yorktownmarketdays.com