December 9, 2022
301 Main Street
Yorktown, VA 23690
An Enchanted Evening on Main Street
Friday, December 9, 2022
Historic Main Street will be all aglow for our first-ever nighttime Christmas market!
Immerse yourself in the magic of the season amid the twinkling lights, festive music, and nostalgic aromas of roasting chestnuts and hot cider. Find the perfect gift for that hard-to-buy-for relative or something perfect just for yourself. Wrap up your shopping while enjoying all the enchantment Historic Yorktown has to offer – at night!
On the Docket:
5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Food trucks
- Gallery at York Hall open
- Kids' crafts (On the Hill Gallery; while supplies last)
- Live nativity scene (grassy area in front of York Hall)
- Nelson House open
- Roasted chestnuts (while supplies last)
- Santa (York Hall - East Room)
- Strolling entertainment
- Fifes and Drums of York Town
- Ice carving demo (in front of York Hall)
7 - 7:30 p.m.
- Mobjack Coffee Roasters and Petite Café Fire Pit Talk (free for customers)
Mobjack Bay Coffee Roasters and Petit Café will be selling special holiday foods and beverages until 9 p.m. for this event.